KMahjongg is a mahjong board game, the goal of which is to remove all the dice from the board.
The goal of the game
During the game, you need to remove the same tiles (dice) from the playing field in pairs. You can only remove open tiles (above which there are no other tiles).
The goal of the game is to completely clear the playing field of tiles.
- Select the layout of the playing field.
- Choose a dice shirt.
- Accounting for the number of tiles removed, accounting for game time.
- The ability to select a background image for the playing field.
- Save and load the game.
- Setting the game on Pause.
- Turn the playing field clockwise and counterclockwise.
- Demo mode. The computer plays itself, highlighting the moves.
- Built-in level editor.
The game is being developed as part of the KDE project.
InstallationInstalling in Ubuntu (LinuxMint)
sudo apt install kmahjongg