Wallutils — set console Go (libx11 / wayland) utilities to create, edit and run sets are synchronized changing your desktop Wallpaper. Supports virtually all existing desktop environments and window managers for non-supported environments, there is a “backup mode” using feh (minimalist image viewer and organizer for images) to install the Wallpaper.
The kit includes Wallutils utilities:
- getdpi is intended to get the average DPIfor all displays (optional displays horizontally and vertically).
- lsmon – display the list of connected monitors and permits (optional displays DPI).
- wayinfo – shows detailed information about connected monitors using Wayland (display server).
- xinfo – shows detailed information about the current configuration of the X Window System (the window system).
- lscollection – displays a list of all installed collections of Wallpaper, to output the path list and the names of their collections.
- lswallpaper – displays all installed in the system Wallpaper, short list or more information.
- timedinfo – designed to display additional information about the installed synced Wallpaper.
- lstimed – displays a list of installed Wallpapers time, optionally displays a list of paths.
- setcollection – is designed for installation of suitable (from the point of view of resolution) Wallpapers from collection of Wallpapers.
- setwallpaper – used for setting Wallpaper (works both Protocol Xand Protocol Wayland).
- setrandom are used for setting a random Wallpaper.
- settimed – is designed for installation synced Wallpaper.
- xml2stw – used conversion synchronized Wallpaper GNOME (XML) format simple synchronized Wallpapers.
License: MLT (The MIT License)