Sweet Home 3D is a free program for simulation of interior design. The program allows you to create a floor plan, apartments, rooms, place furniture, doors, Windows, radiators, blinds and much more.
- Adding wall: straight, rounded, sloping.
- Adding Windows and doors.
- The addition of furniture.
- Change the color of objects that support textures. The change in thickness.
- The creation of the interior in 2D. View the interior in 3D.
- Add plan text labels, dimensions, arrows.
- Setting lighting.
- Import drawings of the premises and use them as underlays for drawing the plan.
- Export to various formats.
- Support for plug-ins.
- Support for importing additional three-dimensional objects in a variety of formats.
- On the Internet you can download additional catalogs of objects.
Programming language: Java
Source code: Open Source
Requires: Java Virtual Machine (see Java Installation in Ubuntu).
InstallationInstallation in Ubuntu (LinuxMint)
sudo apt install sweethome3d
Screenshots of the program
- Room design Sweet Home 3D