Persepolis Download Manager is a cross platform download Manager. Designed to download files from the Internet. Allows you to configure the download schedule.
Key features Persepolis Download Manager:
- Organization of the download list.
- The location of the download categories (queues).
- Download files on schedule. Choice of time of start and time of completion of downloading.
- Interruption and datacache files.
- Support importing of torrents by dragging links from your browser (Drag & Drop).
- Download videos from video services (via the menu item Video Finder).
- Support themes.
- Individual settings for each file:
- Proxy Configuration
- The user name and password for access
- The speed limit
- The resulting directory
- The number of simultaneous connections
- The fix scheduled
- Passing parameters the Referrer Header, User agent, Load cookies
The interface and appearance
The main window on the left contains a list of categories of downloads (queue). To the right is a table with a list of downloads in the selected category.
Located on top of the control panel buttons and menus (depending on menu settings can be grouped in a separate button control panel).
The program supports changing themes. By default there are 5 different themes including a dark theme and Windows theme when the user interface elements, like, gnarly buttons older versions of Windows.
The program is an interface for library management download of file aria2.
Persepolis Download Manager written in Python.
The program is not translated into Russian language.
Installation Persepolis Download Manager
To install Persepolis Download Manager, run the terminal command for your distribution below.
Installation in Ubuntu:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:persepolis/ppa sudo apt update sudo apt install persepolis
Installation in Arch Linux (release):
yaourt -S persepolis
Installing Arch Linux (the latest, but possibly unstable version):
yaourt -S persepolis-git
Installing in Fedora:
sudo dnf install persepolis
You can run the program from the main menu of your distribution or from the command line by doing:
The program website (free download):Persepolis Download Manager
The program is cross-platform and works in:
Screenshots of the program
- The main window Persepolis Download Manager (version: 3.1.0)
- Adding a file for download (version: 3.1.0)
- The program settings (version: 3.1.0)