Mozilla Thunderbird — free email client for Linux. Thunderbird is distinguished by simplicity and ease of use.
The program possesses all necessary functions for email management.
- Supported protocols: SMTP, POP3, IMAP, NNTP, RSS.
- Creating multiple accounts.
- Automatic configuration when creating accounts.
- The initial configuration wizard.
- Filtering messages. The quick filter.
- Search messages. For a quick search of all emails are indexed.
- Archiving messages.
- Smart folders.
- Built-in learning spam filter.
- Support add-ons. Add-ons Manager built into the program.
- Support tabs. Opening emails in separate tabs.
- Automatic reminder about the forgotten attachment. The program analyzes the text of the letter and if there are words associated with, for example, files (example: “see attachment”), it will prompt the user to attach the attachment if it did not.
The program is developed under the Mozilla project. Full program name: Mozilla Thunderbird.
Programming language: C/C++
Library interface: GTK+
The program is fully translated into Russian language.
Login to commentI like Likes: +1войдите to put the huskies
Install Mozilla Thunderbird on Ubuntu Linux:sudo apt install thunderbird
The program website (free download):Mozilla Thunderbird
The program is cross-platform
Screenshots of the program
- View e-mail in Thunderbird (version: 3.1.7)
- Thunderbird 60.8.0 (version: 60.8.0)