The modern computer allows to make teaching children fun, interactive and most importantly automated. A collection of games exercises GCompris — allows you to sit your toddler in front of the computer, to teach him the basics of work with computer, mathematics, memory and logic, and many more interesting things.
Package of Gcompris is designed to teach children aged 2 to 10 years. At the moment, have developed more than 100 learning games and exercises. The program is free and available for both Linux and Windows.
Games are divided into categories:
- Computer science: working with mouse and keyboard
- Arithmetic: addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division
- Workout memory
- Different games on the perception of the world: identifying colors, shapes, sounds
- and many others
GCompris is remarkable as the fact that anyone can write their own exercise package, for which there is detailed documentation for developers.
Enough to install from the software Center in the search bar enter gcompris and install packages:
- A collection of educational games GCompris (gcompris)
- Russian Sound Files for GCompris (gcompris-sound-EN)
You will also need a GNU package(gnucap) for physical experiments on electricity.
Or all the same in the terminal:
sudo apt-get install gcompris gcompris-sound-ru, gnucap
Gcompris work the mouse
Build for Windows can be downloaded on the official website: http://gcompris.net/-ru-